The Wiper Puller is specially designed for use to remove the rear wiper arms with water jets included in the spindle of motorcars. For use with SKODA, AUDI, SEAT, VW and other.
• Always loosen the nut from the wiper arm BUT never totally remove the nut,
Removal of the nut may cause damage to the plastic arm of metal ferrule (where fitted).
Locate the hole of the bolt over the spindle.
• Place the jaws of the tool under the wiper arm at the base of the spindle.
• Tighten with fingers first.
• Use 3/8″ drive ratchet to ‘dis-engage’ arm from spindle,
• Lubrication maybe required.
Premium JONNESWAY® tools, made of high-quality materials.